"REPURPOSED FOR A PURPOSE" Harvest coal that has been up-cycled into new products by effectively utilizing the waste materials remaining in the factory.
FEATURES & CARE
- A 3-way sacoche inspired by the “medicine bag” that Native Americans wore as medicine containers.
- Upcycled from lightweight, stain-resistant nylon and polyester materials
- Expandable bi-fold design. Zip closure, adjustable shoulder strap is removable
- Two separate pockets are installed on the front, and the gusset makes it easy to put your hands in and out.
- There are pockets on the back and inside, so it can also be used as an organizer.
- Multi-use design that can be used for outdoor activities such as camping and festivals, and as an organizer around the desk.
- Since surplus materials and waste materials are used, there may be individual differences in materials and colors depending on the shipping time. The color scheme balance will be similar colors
- Outer Fabric: 50% Nylon / 50% Polyester
- Weight:168g including strap
Do not leave a wet item in it for a long time as it may cause color transfer. Color may fade or stain due to water, sweat or friction. When cleaning, please wash your hands and avoid using bleach. Please dry in a well-ventilated shade with the opening widened.