Comfort meets major versatility in this classic water shoe. It has the airiness of a sandal and the toe protection of a shoe. The razor-siped sole provides excellent traction, and the washable webbing upper is ready for hiking, walking, and all your adventures, in and out of the water.
Part water sandal, part hiker. The original hybrid sandal, 50 million adventures and counting.
Best For: Hybrid water/trail adventures | Sunny vacays | Boating & floating | Cliff jumping
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
FEATURES & CARE
- Multi directional lug pattern for increased traction
- PFC free materials
- Razor Sipping for improved ground traction
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-Marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Metatomical EVA footbed
Weight & Dimensions
All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.