For your convenience, KEEN Footwear offers our customers the option to return certain products within 14 days of purchase. Certain products are non-returnable (including, but not limited to, “Final Sale” items). “Final Sale Items” include sale items, bags, socks, footwear, bottles, collaborative footwear releases.
All returned items must be new and unused, and with original labels attached, along with all receipts.
Please do not apply the postage label directly to the product packaging and ensure the items are packaged securely and suitably for transit.
Items packaged in a box (e.g. footwear) must be returned in an outer box or bag for protection.
When you’re arranging to return an item, we strongly recommend that you use a recorded/insured delivery service as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost/damaged in transit.
Refund amount will be credited once item is received.
If you would like to exchange your item(s) kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: EXCHANGE
- Online merchandise cannot be exchanged at any KEEN's authorised retailer stores.
- Exchange is only eligible on purchases made on keenfootwear.sg.
- Once your request has been authorised, you can proceed to return the item(s) back to us either in person or by a traceable mode of postage.
- Exchange items should not be damaged, worn or used and should be return with its original and complete packaging.
- Exchange must be done within 14 days of original order date.
- Exchange is subject to availability of stocks on hand.
- Initial exchange is final and can not be exchange (Entitled to 1 exchange)
- All return shipping charges will be borne by the customer. KEEN Footwear will not be responsible for any fees incurred for facilitate the exchange.
- Certain products are non-returnable (including, but not limited to, “Final Sale” items). “Final Sale Items” include sale items, bags, socks, footwear, bottles, collaborative footwear releases.
Any KEEN product purchased on keenfootwear.sg; that is delivered defective may be sent back to us for a replacement if the product is available, this includes any factory flaws (i.e. broken strap, torn heel tab or loose stitching after a few wears). KEEN does not accept any worn or damaged products as returns.
If you still require assistance with an issue not addressed, please email email@example.com.
KEEN FOOTWEAR SINGAPORE
37 Tannery Lane
Tannery House #06-02